Big Island

I've been too busy on the Big Island to post until now, my last morning in Hawaii. Here's a summary of my itinerary here:
Thursday, April 29. Breakfast at JW Marriott Ihilani (with resort tour) and then flight from Oahu to Kona on the Big Island. Welcome to the Fairmont Orchid (love the Deluxe ocean-view room here) and dinner at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel (with resort tour).
Friday, April 30. Breakfast at Waikoloa Beach Marriott (with resort tour) and lunch at Sheraton Keauhou Resort (with resort tour). A little break was scheduled for shopping in Kona Town, but I managed to arrange a resort tour of the stunning Four Seasons Hualalai instead (sorry Mom). Then we had a resort tour of Hapuna Beach Prince, and a superb dinner at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel (with resort tour).
Saturday, May 1. At 6am, Blue Hawaiian picked me up for my two-hour "Big Island Spectacular" Helicopter Tour and it was amazing! I took a million photos and a little video but haven't even looked at them yet, but here are some professional videos for you to enjoy. Then I went for a mile hike, ate breakfast and enjoyed the beach for a couple hours before our resort tour of the Fairmont Orchid. The grand finale was the the dinner show "Gathering of the Kings."
Wish I had a little more time to enjoy the beautiful spa, explore the petroglyphs and swim with the resident turtles.

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review