Off to Tahiti!

Tomorrow’s the big day, I’m off to Tahiti! This is going to be an amazing trip: 8 nights on 4 islands with lots of resort tours.

2 nights on Moorea at the Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa
(tours of the InterContinental, Sofitel and Sheraton)

2 nights at Le Taha’a Private Island Resort & Spa
(tour a Tahiti Yacht Charter ship and HQ, and a Bora Bora Cruises yacht)

3 nights on Bora Bora at two resorts
-2 nights at St Regis Resort
-1 night at Hotel Bora Bora (Amanresort)
(tours of both InterContinentals, the Bora Bora Pearl, Bora Bora Nui, and Bora Bora Lagoon Resort.)

1 night on Tahiti at the InterContinental
(tours of Sheraton, Sofitel and Le Meridien)

Stay tuned!

I'll be back at my desk on Tuesday May 13. I won't have access to phone or voicemail while I'm gone, but I will have access to email (sserino@lindentravel.com). With the time difference, my response time will be a bit slower than usual, but I can still process air tickets and other urgent travel requests.

If you have a travel emergency (for a trip I've arranged) and you require immediate assistance, please call Linden Travel's 24/7 ResCenter for help at 800-639-8170. The "VIT" code is SE9L0.

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review