Tahiti Day 7

Another early morning for a breakfast meeting and a tour of the Spa and the Royal Villa at the St. Regis Resort in Bora Bora. This 3-bedroom villa has 5 bathrooms, a private pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steamroom and outdoor shower, and a professional kitchen. (Call me for rates!).

The Bora Bora Pearl had to cancel our site inspection and lunch this afternoon so I will FINALLY get a little to time to play. Shall I snorkel in the Lagoonarium, enjoy the infinity pool, relax at the beach or just swim from my villa? It is so beautiful here I can hardly belileve it.

Tonight we have dinner at the St. Regis' signature restaurant "Lagoon by Jean Georges" hosted by the General Manager and the Starwood Regional Manager. I think it'll probably be pretty good.

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review