December Update

Tomorrow, I’m heading to Las Vegas for a conference and will be out of the office Thursday, Dec. 3, and Friday, Dec 4. I will be checking voicemails and emails periodically, and can book travel, but my response time will be slower than usual. The conference schedule is intense but I do plan to check out the new CityCenter, which opened this week.

The following weekend, I am escaping to the Mayan Riviera for some fun and sun. I will be out of the office Monday, Dec. 14, and Tuesday, Dec. 15. I haven’t been to this region since Hurricane Wilma, and plan to tour the ruins of Tulum this time.

For the holidays, the office will be closed Dec. 24–25 and Dec. 31–Jan. 1.

If you have a travel emergency, please call the 24/7 Linden Travel Hotline so one of my colleagues can assist you. The number is at the top of your flight itinerary.

There is still holiday space available and great deals for winter travel, although the prices are starting to increase. Please let me know if I can help make the season special!

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review