Welcome to the Royal Hawaiian

Aloha! Greetings from the Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort on Waikiki Beach. It's a beautiful day in Honolulu. It's a beautiful property and my room is lovely. This is my first Pink Palace hotel experience (but I hope it won't be the last).
Last night we enjoyed the Royal Hawaiian Luau Aha'aina which is an amazing dinner show. The Samoan Fire Dancer was my personal favorite.
We've been touring resorts since 6am this morning. So far, we've seen the Royal Hawaiian, Sheraton Waikiki, the Westin Moana Surfrider and the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Next stop, Trump International. And tomorrow, I will ride a Seaplane.

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review