Hotel Cipriani

Hotel Cipriani was an oasis, the ideal place to stay during the summer. Just five minutes away from the bustle of St Mark’s Square, their complimentary water shuttle was a pleasant way to get to the heart of Venice Island. The hotel docks steps away from the St. Mark’s Vaporetto stop, making the whole city within easy reach. If I had more time, I would have retreated to their Olympic-sized pool for an afternoon swim during the hottest time of the day. After a Bellini, head back to Venice Island for dinner and strolling.

My “Palladio Suite” was spacious, with a little terrace and a Lagoon view. I loved the bathroom, especially the shower: two heads converging plus the hand-held was wonderful. Room décor was a little Laura-Ashley-goes-to-Venice for my taste, but every detail was perfect (look at this closet!). The gardens were charming. Dinner at Cip’s Club looked like a fabulous way to watch the sun setting on St. Mark’s Square.

Here's a link to my Slideshow.

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review