April Travels


It looks like Spring has finally sprung, so I hope you are enjoying the season. I spent the entire first quarter of 2011 busy at my desk, and I’m ready to get out of town.

This weekend I will be attending a Cruise Conference in Fort Lauderdale, which will take me out of the office from Thursday, April 14, until Tuesday, April 19. I am looking forward to touring Regent’s Seven Seas Navigator, Celebrity CruisesCelebrity Eclipse and Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas (check back here for photos). Next week, I’ll be out of the office from Wednesday, April 20, until Monday, April 25.

I will be checking voicemails and emails frequently and working a couple hours each day. The FROSCH Hotline is there to assist you with any travel emergencies while I am away. Thanks for your patience during the next few weeks!

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review