Cruise Conference, part 1


The view of the intercoastal waterway from my balcony at the Hyatt Pier 66

Day 1. 
My flight was delayed (they couldn't get it started) so I caught a later connection and missed a couple classes. I did enjoy the Silversea, Seabourn, and Azamara presentations. Then I met the lovely Noelle for a tour of the RitzCarlton Fort Lauderdale. Gorgeous! Check out my photos here. We enjoyed a drink watching the beach. Then back to my hotel to dine outside at Pelican Landing on the dock of Pier 66. Bed early at Hyatt Pier 66.


Day 2
Woke up early (well, early for me) and did a little work before my tour of Regent Cruises' Seven Seas Navigator. Much smaller than the Mariner and her sister the Voyager, I wanted to see how she compared. The verandah suites are just as nice. After the tour, I went back to the Hyatt to check in and download photos. Then back to class, learning all about the Baltic Sea ports. Had sushi for dinner at China Grill. Jumped in the jacuzzi and swam in the pool before hitting the shower and soon the bed.

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review