Cruise Conference, Part 2


Moonlight Sonata Dining Room on Celebrity Eclipse

Day 3.
Toured Celebrity CruisesCelebrity Eclipse - such a sexy ship! I loved the decor, especially in all the restaurants. Click here for my photos.Visited the trade show in the afternoon before my classes. The Conference Banquet was just OK but the entertainment was pretty good (especially Mosaic).

Day 4.
Went for a nice walk before the tour of Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas. I wasn't sure I'd like this behemoth- currently the largest ship at afloat. It has a zip-line,  a surf machine, a merry-go-round, an ice rink, a rock-climbing wall, etc. It also has a comedy club, a jazz lounge and the Central Park area was really pretty. Click here for my photos.
Central Park on Allure of the Seas

Popular posts from this blog

Norwegian Breakaway review, inaugural cruise

Regent Cruises, Seven Seas Explorer Ship Review

Allure of the Seas Ship Review